Capitole du Libre 2019

Hi !

The Capitole Du Libre is a french event that takes place at INP-ENSEEIHT in Toulouse. It is an event dedicated to free and open source softwares. The Capitole Du Libre 2019 will happen this weekend on 16th-17th November.

There will be a Debian booth with the DebianFrance team, I will be there to help them. A lot of interesting talks will be presented, see the schedule here.

Viveris, my company, is a gold sponsor this year. During the year, some of my contributions are sponsorised by my company. Viveris also sponsorised the demo I am going to present at the Debian booth, many thanks to her !

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Add support for F2FS filesystem to GRUB and initramfs-tools

Free software activities in May, June and July 2019

Announcing official IRC channel for Raspberry PI in Debian